Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why is Social Status so important ?

Why is Social Status so important ?

Why status is so important for some people ? or for all !

It sometime related to particular region. Some places I visit nobody care who I am and other places it was a big deal being happy !

See honestly when I was studying and during Job ( go to work place , I am talking ), it was a kind of thing I care to some extent , It’s not like that anymore though. I give myself 4 / 10 as of now.

Do I judge/like people on where they live, what they do for a living or what kind of clothes they wear or what kind of car they own.

Yes I do. Obvious I deal with others coz I have to give or take something. Obviously I wanna deal with better persons.

I want to own cherry red ferarri and live in a nicer house , not coz because of status but I want to relax my self of burdens ( ofcourse everybody have own reasons ) . Doesn’t matter if anyone live near or not. Or if thats in Savanna , Africa , Or Adelaide , Australia.

But that just dreams. Everybody have dreams ; no difference.

I don’t think we can avoid this thing coz the rule is simple : - If you feel something is important to you or affects you positively or adversely in any way then you definitely want to show your importance there . Importance means to show yourself bigger and better with certain values. And we deserve respect !

No comments:

Post a Comment